- Multi-motorized rotation with up to 3 computer controlled motors - High frequency DC X-ray source with a 0.4mm focal spot - Three laser beams enable precise patient positioning - Lateral positioning devices, handgrip and integrated chin rest allow patient to remain in a stable and comfortable position - Telescopic column and free standing base (optional) provide easy installation - Quality is uniform, resulting in high resolution digital images - Easy to use, with traditional patient positioning and real-time imaging - Increased safety and dose reduction, resulting in great diagnostic images - Cost and time are reduced; elimination of darkroom and chemicals
Features: - Multi-motorized rotation with up to 3 computer controlled motors offers the best diagnostic image quality with constant magnification factor - High frequency DC X-ray source with a 0.4mm focal spot for ultimate diagnostic results - One touch pad manages system movements and the other controls technique factors - Three laser beams enable precise patient positioning - Lateral positioning devices, handgrip and integrated chin rest allow patient to be held in a stable and comfortable position - Telescopic column and optional light, free standing base provide easy installation
Multi-motorized rotation The Orthoralix 8500 provides the best imaging performance possible through multi-motorized rotation. The rotating arm has freedom of motion with each movement driven be a separated, microprocessor-controlled motor. Until recently, only higher-priced panoramic systems offered this benefit.
- The X-ray tube is completely free to rotate and relocate itself forward and backward, right and left - Free movements of the X-ray tubehead allows the best focal trough reconstruction - The pan unit accurately follows the patient's morphology to assure the best focal trough in terms of shape and thickness
Highest Detail Recognition Projections-standard and child panoramic
- High frequency DC X-ray generator - Smallest focal spot (0.4mm) for the sharpest image quality - kV modulation for the best reconstruction of images - Wide possibility for technical factors settings, both preset and manual - Specific trajectory of overhead movement guarantees a precise adaptation to a child's morphology
Easy Patient Positioning
On-board user interface for efficient workflow and easy patient positioning
- One touch pad manages system movements while the other is used for technical settings - A 3-laser positioning system allows an easy setting of the mid-sagittal plane, the Frankfurt plane and the image layer - The patient is held in a stable and comfortable position through the lateral positioning devices, bite block, chin rest, and spring supports.
Easy Integration Advanced and ergonomic design
- The telescopic column is the most significant element - Minimum space occupation and simplification of cleaning and disinfections - compact and appealing design
Description Power supply: 120 VAC ± 10% , 230 VAC ± 10% Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 2 Hz Max line power rating: 10A @ 250V-15A@115V Anode voltage: 60-80 kV Anode current: 4-10 mA Exposure time: 11 s for child pan, 12 s for standard pan Focal spot: 0.4 - IEC 60336 (1993) Panoramic cassette: Flat 15 X 30 cm (6"X12") Weight: 115kg (254 lbs)